Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sweet Treats

Wow. So many things have happened within the past couple of weeks. Tons of unglam shots, mostly with ahjuma & zat. Let me narrate what happened then you can match the pics to the events.

We had the adidas sundown marathon pre-event & event.
Paps and I were a team for the pre-event. She was my runner. Lazy pig.

Quote: Geisha cannot be a runner.
Nonsense. Oh, the fartface.

The actual event was much much much more tiring. Oh my. It screwed by body clock. It was a whole lot of pouring water, water, and more water. The Kenyan people amaze me! At first, we thought they were taking part for the 84km run. Paps was eager to see them.

Paps: How come the kenyan people not here yet.
Roo: Maybe they ran past w/o us seeing.
Paps giggles, then laughs weirdly.
Paps: Because they run away from lions and tigers everyday.

At the end of the day, everyone was foul and tired. I ate like a monster that day I remember. My stomach was like a blackhole.

Playing with light. I LOVE PAPS EVEN WITH HER FARTY FACE.Then we had our exams! Yes our accountancy test which I tried mugging for with rong and ahjuma. I didn’t balance the equation! But HECK. Jess, Jiayi, Jo, Ahjuma, Zat, Rong and I went to watch Narnia: Prince Caspian after exams! WOO. It was WAY better than the first movie. It kind of reminded me of LOTR because of the moving trees, the whole bow and arrow thing with Susan’s so LEGOGLAS. The 3 guys are hot.Jo looks like the kungfu panda panda.

Paps was being horny and evil and she dared me to hit ahjuma’s boobie. Which I did, and Ahjuma tried to choke slam me. SAVE ME!!! Using rong as my shield.SSM TEST! OHMYPONG. I was suey enough to kena the big boss. But he’s actually quite nice. Still I think I fail. I suck as a waitress. I NEVER WANTED TO BE ONE ANYWAY. Dee’s fine now and I’m so thankful for that. It was like a miracle. So I could go out with rong on that day! ICE CREAM CHEFS AND BEACH! =)Rong feels deprived of facial hair. So he resorted to using my hair.Zhat’s naughty nineteen. Man. Is this girl horny or what. Her present’s befitting alright. Please handle the strawberry candies with care. Don’t be too wild now. It really smells like strawberry!AHJUMA IS THE UNGLAM. She reminds me of a sun bear.I felt really sian that day because I was at Changi and would be at Changi for duty for lets’ see; 4 more hours.

Then… JANG! =)

Sweets treats from the sweet to cheer me up.

I love my 06 lovelies.

Happiness and love floats around in my belly.David and Goliath tees are the cutest, next to threadless.French me babes! OUI OUI!

I wonder which sexy girl owns this pretty eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment