Marc, Chew and I went to esplanade to watch a play together. It's called Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. We had an extra ticket cause Fann couldn't make it and so we tried very hard to look for someone to replace her; Chew said she rang up about everyone she could think of!
Anyway, we set off to watch the play without having found anyone to take the extra ticket. BUT GUESS WHAT! JUST OUR LUCK, when we were at the entrance, trying to sell our ticket to someone, SOMEONE DID BUY OUR TICKET! We didn't even have to ask around, he asked us!
The play was entertaining. I thought it was cute and morbit. IT REALLY IS MORBIT. There was this line from the play "The Sun and the Moon reproduced. The Sun gave birth to Star babies while the Moon breast-fed them." The warpness! "Eat-Sleep-Dog-Shit-You-Will-Be-It!"
While Marc and Chew were trying to use their literature powress to read between the lines of the cheem lines, I just sat there and watched. Pfft.
Then we left for Marina Square to eat! EAT EAT EAT. I realise I eat alot. My secondary school friends have blackholes for stomachs too.
We went to Kenny Rogers. The ordering process was hilarious.
Marc: Roo, wanna share a meal with me?
Roo: I feel like having only corn muffin and a drink!
Marc: I hate you.
Roo: I wished they sold muffins alone.
Chew: They do. It's here -- Famous Corn Muffins.
Roo: OHHHH! OK!
Marc: No one sharing meal with me?
Marc: I want to order a childrens' meal.
Chew: You can't do that! It states you have to be under 10.
Marc: Aiya! It doesn't matter. American kids eat like huge portions.
Roo: Maybe you can ask that kid to order for you.
Waitress: May I take your order?
Marc: I want a kids meal.
Waitress: Erm.. Sorry, you have to be under 10.
Chew: WE TRIED TO TELL HIM THAT!
Marc: Har... Then how?
Chew: Aiya, I share with you quarter chicken meal.
Marc: OK!
Roo: I want corn muffins.
Marc: Let's order half a dozen and eat until we die.
Chew & Roo: Ok.

I kept laughing throughout the ordering process cos it was so funny. Actually, I don't know what I laughed so hard either. I laughed till I teared!!!After supper? Dinner? Whatever. We went to take photos. Marc and Chew thought we were liked tourists. Then Marc started muttering nonsense Japanese words. I played along with my very limited Japanese vocabulary. Chew didn't know a thing so she started making what sounded like animal noises. LOL!
Today I went for Senior Sunday School! Sylvianne was worship leader and Quek was playing keyboard. It was kinda cool. =) I wanna go church regularly! Slowly.
Then I met the poot for lunch. Was that even lunch? Har chiong kai with bo lo pao and char siew sow, followed by durian ice cream! We even had shortbread butter biscuits to bring home for snacks! Yay! I think Pang will grow fat with me. LOL. Embrace the Roo-diet.












No comments:
Post a Comment