I think I've never blogged so regularly before. I must be bored. Nah. See, I'm so nice to you. I kind of miss you now, but not as much as I thought I would! HAHA! Are you disappointed? Don't be. It just means I grew. Besides, I have like traces of you everywhere.
Today was spent doing fashion, looking out for hot soccer players.. SPEAKING OF WHICH, my sis and I found this hilarious site displaying pics of soccer stars before and after :)
check it out here! --> http://footyblog.net/2007/03/06/footballers-when-they-were-kids-photos/
it's hilarious.
here are my favs!
MICHAEL BALLACK

Aww. How adorable. His hair was straight then. The curls came later. My sis thinks he's hot cos he's like a cross version of Brad Pitt & Matt Damon.
DAVID BECKHAM

Isn't it unfair how some people look good all their lives.
Beckham is seriously one good looking guy until he opens his mouth --> SQUEEAK! He sounds like Minnie Mouse.
PETER CECH

He looks like such a good little boy! Peter Cech looks very decent, like those kind of guys you'd take home to meet your ma. It's sad he has to wear that rugby-like helmet thing for the rest of his career. Me thinks he's cute :)
CESC FABREGAS

CHEEKY MONKEY!!! He looks like he just stole something. HAHA! His eyes and eyebrows are totally the same.
DECO

HE LOOKS THE SAME!
STEVEN GERRAD

He looks tubby! :) I think he's been a liverpool fan all his life. Quek loves him. So does Mo. WAIT. MO! THAT'S GAY!!!! Just kidding.
THIERRY HENRY

LOL!!!! AFRO!!! No wonder he shaved bald. Better none than that load.
IKER CASILLAS

Ooo. He grew gorgeous I must say.
KAKA

HAHA! Don't you just love the centre-parting days. I think I had plenty of those. O_O
How come Kaka was once blond?!?!
FRANK LAMPARD

WAHAHAHA!!! Check out that facial expression and WHAT IS HE IN?!?! Toy soldier costume! This is priceless. Someone called him Fat Frank! LOL. He really was round. THERE IS HOPE YET!!!
JOSE MOURINHO

OOOLALA!!! Was he one hot dude!
VAN PERSIE

LOL! Bad hair and TEETH days.
PIERO

He looked pretty as a kid and so manly now. He's hot stuff.
RONALDHINO

I really did LAUGH OUT LOUD when I saw this. OH MAN! HE'LL LIVE WITH THAT FACE FOR FOREVER I THINK.
WAYNE ROONEY

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS BIG EYES!!! That's one freaky baby. LOL
JAVIER SAVIOLA

I really like his name :) He looks the same, just less kiddy.
FERNANDO TORRES

THIS IS MAH MAN!!! Bad hair days man. He looks so much better with that hair. And now, his hair's ugly again... BUT HE'S STILL HOT!!!
FRANCESCO TOTTI

HE LOOKS LIKE DRACO MALFOY!!!! LOL
ZIDANE

AHHMAAGAAAAWWDDDD! He actually had hair. PLENTY OF HAIR..
You know what this means... LOL! Means, YOU, yes YOU, might be in danger of future hairloss.
Ok. I'm staying awake to watch the match tonight. Spain VS Sweden. When Spain plays, I watch! GO ESPANA!!! :) I hope they win. Cos if they do, they're securely in the quarter finals.
You'll be back in less than 24hours! Yay!!
Till then, adios!
Love, me.
No comments:
Post a Comment