Thursday, June 12, 2008

2 horny people influencing a poor girl

Today was weirdly fun. How can it not be fun when you were spending the day with 2 horny dinguses?

I was late again, HAHA, when meeting Seke and Ahbangwan in the morning for APEL! APEL. What the pong. We had to finish our service statement in school. It was like major brain blockage. I couldn't think of what to type. I think I sounded bimbotic ---> I want world peace. I hope that the world will be covered with rainbows and sunshine, and people will bake chocolate muffins or cookies and share them with their neighbours.

I'm kidding. I didn't write that la. PFFT.

Anyway, you know why I was late? Cos I was rushing out my fashion sketchbook WHICH IS STILL NOT COMPLETED BY THE WAY. Then Zat and I, along with the bored and lonely Seke, went all the way to the artsy fartsy desgin school block to look for our teacher. We couldn't find her. So that means.... WHY IN THE WORLD DID I WAKE UP SO EARLY TO RUSH MY SKETCHBOOK FOR?!?!?! Gah.

Seke was being mean cos he shut Zat out of the lift on the 3rd floor. Her face was like --- OH MY MA&PASEKE.

Went to Changi popeyes for lunch. Hanging out with Brie will turn you into a fat fat person. Gosh. His diet is amazing. "Can I have Chicken BREASTS... Upsize my meal pls." I think he can swallow a cow within 10 mins. Speaking of cow, Seke likes to say weird vulgarities, like F**kcow and F**kspider. HUH?! lol. Seke is as weird as blue cheese tastes. Anyhow after lunch and horny talk, we decided to go jalan jalan.

Something interesting happened at the Changi MRT Station. Zat and I got scolded for kicking Seke's slipper around the station. "Ei you all! Please behave yourself before I call police!"
Call police when we play with slippers? OH MY PONG. We're deviants! WOW.

We ended up window shopping at vivo city. River Island has really really nice guy clothes! HINT HINT HINT! :D

I'm tired of blabbing on about today. I wonder how you're doing. Hope you're having fun :)

Btw, I was watching Chasing Pavements MV again :) it's da bomb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz7vGW2_5c0&feature=related

Cya real soon. Good night!

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment