Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy happy dimsum steaming in a pot

WAHAHA. Today I had plenty of dimsum for lunch; Peng treated us for a dimsum lunch at the canto restaurant in Carlton Hotel. IT WAS DA BOMB MAN!!! Haha. Dimsum there was pretty good.

Happy Daddys' Day Dee :)
I love my dada.

Then we went over to Causeway point to get my phone fixed! They're going to reinstall the programme which means... everything in my phone memory will be deleted!!! :( Oh well. It doesn't matter. As long as it gets fixed.

The rest of the day was pretty cool too. I accompanied my sister to her golf class and tried golfing at the range. The most amazing thing is... I ACTUALLY HIT THE BALL 60M!!! WOO! Accomplishment! Lol. I was supposed to do the fashion sketches but I had zero inspiration. Pfft.

Then my sis took me out to dinner with her friends. We ate at Katong Laksa. mmmm. Then went over to CHEESECAKECAFE! Wow. I love the blueberry cheesecake. Yumyum. A little pricey though, but the embience is so chill and atas in an artsy fartsy way.
Maybe we can go there to chill sometime.

Are you back yet?

Anyhow Spain's in the quarterfinals!!!! My heart almost dropped yesterday when the score was still 1-1 2mins before the game ended. Then... DAVID VILLA IS DA MAN!!! He's really very very good man. If Spain tops their table, they need not face the dutch who are super on form. I don't think you understand what I'm blabbing on about.

Ok. I'll stop here. Tml's Nu's potluck party. Yay! Means meeting the 06 lovelies.

Good night! I hope you'll sms or call me soon :(

Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment