Thursday, June 12, 2008

Feels like an author

The following posts written
till the date of 15th June 2008
will be dedicated to someone special;
A Poot.
Morning! I wonder if you've reached where ever you were headed for in the first place. I woke up as usual, sleepy and ignorant of my alarm until I saw your message. It made me feel warm and fuzzy instantly :) Thank you for making my day, and the next few too.

My nose is leaking like a leaky pipe. It's annoying. I feel as though it's going to fall out soon. Anyhow, I've got a schedule to meet for the next few days. PROJECTS, PORJECTS, PROJECTS. It will never end. For today, I've got to finish APEL and.... SHITE! My fashion sketchbook which I have consultation for in 3 hours and I'm not done yet. This spells doom.

I'll be back later! I'm happy for you! At least you get a holiday with your family and you don't have to sleep on the floor! WOW. Achievement.

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment