I felt so exhausted today. Must be the continuous days and nights of lack of sleep due to the soccer fever or projects. I can't believe I feel asleep in the car twice; on the way there and on the way back.
Anyway, my Mommy held me in her arms when I was sleeping cause Dee and Peng were sitting in front.
Her stomach felt really warm and motherly.
It made me warm and fuzzy.
She hugged me tight, but later the position changed to me lying on her lap.
I think I remember her stroking my hair.
I felt like a kid all over again.
Like those long rides home from Ah Kong's house every Sunday.
Even though I quarrel with my Mom quite often; quarrel like talking OUT LOUD, I love her plenty.
Happy Birthday Mommy.
Love, me.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment