Speaking of happy and warm. I was looking at some old stuff and boy does it bring back crazy times. The countless UNGLAM videos we took last time. HAHA. And the crazy things we would do for each other.
This is classic. The MONKEY, the AHJUMA and the FARTY PAPS

I love the sky. I love ACSI, I love these people.

The crazy things you'd do for people you love...
And the crazy things they'd do for you too.
Loaning a shoulder to lean on. ($5/15 min)

My conscience and my instinct.

It's alot like
And then again, sometimes I wish someone would shoot me so I can go heaven earlier (I do hope that's where I live my afterlife) cos sometimes I feel so tired and I hate feeling emo and somethings been pulling on my heartstrings recently like literally.
But otherhand, life's been good to me. What's more to have other than so much love?
The greatest love of all,
No comments:
Post a Comment