Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just for two.

This is specially for two :)

Dearest KERMIT!

JANG! Lit club!

Thanks for always being there.
Thanks for never forgetting about my birthday even though I almost forgot your bday 4 years in row! HAHA!
Thanks for reading my blog regularly even though I don't even update it all that often.
Please cheer up and stop being so emo if not you'd end up like DUKE ORSINO! Don't you worry about a thing. He'll make things right in His time, which is yours as well. You believe that right? Cos I do!


I'll never forget Prague and this picture. 3c'05!

Mo-monster!!! :)

Chu know chu are my best guy friend right? Sometimes I feel as though you're my twin from a different mother! You're somewhat like my music muse too (even if we don't always like the same sort of songs or artistes. YOU MAYER & ALYNAJ FEAK). Thanks for being a '9th listening ear', but you're not really 9th. You're more like 1st or 2nd :)I'm glad and proud to be a member! This jumping putty will always be jumping happily. By the way, you owe me like a gazillion birthday presents. PFFT.

Thanks for being the social escort. Haha :) You owe me a bottle of snow too.


HAHA! Being entirely random when looking through prom pics. Me thinks he's hot.

Anyhow, what it boils down to is THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU TWO :)
With much love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment