Morning! :)
I love reading your mail in the morning. It's like getting candy in the morning, overdose of sugar that makes you feel so happy.
And don't you worry about me getting good food, I've got koko crunch this morning!!! YAY!!! CHOCOLATE GOODNESS. PLUS, my fridge's restocked! This means influx of food and drinks! I've got this gallon tub of ribena, and bottles of 1.5l softdrinks. I think I can totally hibernate at home.
Btw, the youtube video you introduced is really nice! I didn't know there was such a dance battle going on.
But I think this was hotter!!!
No wonder they felt they got smoked. LOL.
SEE THIS TOO!! It's Chris Brown & Adam Sevani.
I love Adam Sevani. He dances like WOAH :)
Today I'm meeting my girlfriends. YAY! Maybe going back to check out TKCHOIR! Haha. And see YinZhou's sister. But before that, I want to watch the other dance battle videos.
Ciao bella.
Love, me
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment