Man. It really suckstobeme right now. I'm stuck at home, on a 3-day MC.
I just knew it! Life's too short :(
Goodbye friends, I might be leaving a tad early...
Kidding. Things aren't that bad. But I do feel crappy!
Like a ball of white glue stuffed down my throat, making little hair balls that causes me to hark like a choking cat.
At least I'd have my pillows, bolster, blanket and warm soft bed to tide through this with me.
I do think God's telling me that it's time to study..
It was all so clear, and it felt real.
Like how it was, that warm fuzzy feeling.
But I woke up, and realised,
'Oh ya, it's just a dream.'
I think it's time.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow 3 days mc and weekends means 5 DAYS OF HOLIDAY. The rest you've been yearning for! :)
ReplyDeleteBut dont the pillows, bolster and blanket cause more hair balls? Hahaha.