Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Passing on

I read an article in today's papers about some British prison officers abusing some Iraqi inmates, forcing them to do MJ's dances. One guy even died from excessive abuse.

It's so sad reading such stories, and realising that it's not fiction, it's actually happening today.
I'm pretty certain MJ wouldn't have approved of it. His songs were meant to heal, and his dances meant to integrate, not hurt or divide.

It's really like his brother said, how much can one man take? Having cruel words hurled at him. And now when he's finally gone, everyone realises the capacity he has contributed to music and the world.


We are the world, we are the children..

2 comments:

  1. I read about that too... Cruel shit please! Oh and by the way, i have changed my blog's url.It made public now.

    http://www.whatswith-zat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya!
    it's so mean la..
    ok will update it :)

    ReplyDelete