From:
PENGO
Sent:
24 July 2009 07: 59AM
To:
ME
Cc:
BOONS
oh no mongo!!
ST (pB13) reported off AP that a recent study measuring speed and longevity found that faster walkers lived longer than slower walkers. People who walked at a gait speed of 1.4 m per second or faster were more than twice likely to be alive after 10 years than those who walked at 0.4m per second or slower. The findings were the result of nine previous studies that included 34,000 men and women whose average age was almost 74. The long term studies tracked participants for 10 years to more than 20 years.
I'm going to die young. I just knew it!
OH WELL!
Might as well live life to it's fullest while you can! :)
"If we have the passion and the drive for it, we'll make it happen no matter how hard it is."
Maybe you will die faster since you talk slowly too, roo!! (hey, rhymes) :D
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S GO GROSS ZENG!
ReplyDeleteNevermind, as long as I live till 60! :)
Any age after that, I don't mind meeting my maker.
hahah ruhui you walk very slowly??....:)
ReplyDeleteand anyway *wink* QUOTE! "only the good die young"