I guess everything is not as bad as it seems :)
Being friends is better than ending things on a bad note.
At least I know that I'll have a friend who will always be there for life.
For all who cared, I can't thank you enough. For all the emotions, the concern, the empathy.
And aiya, poots, you don't know how much you've done for me. I can't explain how much, but you're definitely irreplaceable to me :)
Anyway, we've been close friends all along. Maybe that's why things don't seem as weird. Just a little getting used to.
At least we made great memories; memories I will carry with me all through my life despite my failing brain storage space. And you're one of the best things that had ever happened to me..
ok. Too mushy!!!
Anyway, thanks for reminding me of my stand.
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(:
ReplyDelete