Saturday, August 01, 2009

Lazy Saturday

The fever has died down, now only the truck load of phelgm stays.
Not that this break came for free.
It cost me $34, a shopping trip with Lynn, Jiayi and Paps, and most of all, it cost me Fann's birthday! :(

But she knows I love her, hah, so it's fine.

I need to FOCUS.

F.O.C.U.S.

S.T.U.D.Y.

How come it's so difficult!?!?!

TEACH ME PAPS THE GURU!
If not I will ask Xiao Long Bao Shifu!

HAHA.
This picture never fails to crack me up! :P

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:58 AM

    omg i hate u ruhui.

    HAHAHA! xiaolongbao shifu seems like know more than i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 PM

    wah honoured i see my fat legs in the banner pic

    -peony

    ReplyDelete
  3. TO PAPS:
    AWW come on!!! haha!!! You look good with the hair! :)

    TO SISTER PEONY:
    :) I think your legs look perfectly fine! At least they're nicer than mine!

    ReplyDelete