Man. Suckstobeme.
Haha. Nah. It's not that bad.
Mr Cho and Quekadoodles invited me over for a movie marathon with ICE CREAM!!
But I decided to bum at home, be an Ahjuma and watch 2-hour of Hong Kong Dramas.
Which makes me wonder if I'm truly an introvert because I feel quite comfortable being alone at home..
Hmm..
I think I'm just really used to it! You can't help it when you belong in a family with brains. I've got limited capacity of that :(
Speaking of HongKong, I've been missing the Dimsum breakfasts, and the Congee Suppers, along with the gazillion other snacks that will definitely make me grow-fat-and-die. (I AM EXERCISING PEOPLE)
This picture is classic :)
According to Chew, it describes our relationship.
I don't know what I would do without you two :)
I guess that's my rightful share in life, can't ask for more!
heeeheee guess who's back from camp but going to law camp on monday.. i feel like an army girl, goodness.
ReplyDeleteyou're enough for me too :)
more than all the love in the world!
kisses and kicks,
chewychewychewychewyoompapapa!( as ordered by dorea, i have to put an exclamation mark)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteI feel comforted already
-roo who has problems with her lappy