Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ABSOLUTE Boyfriend

OMG. I'm going back to my Ahjuma days of watching dramas because I'm a no-life-country-bumpkin.
Anyway, dramas always make out the 'best-case-scenarios' in life, and it doesn't hurt to see cute guys acting so sweet to the pretty girls.
I wish my life were a korean drama :(
Just the kind that didn't end up with me dying of some chronic disease, or going blind or something. An almost perfect ending would be good too :)

Absolute boyfriend was touching. I don't mind spending 1.5Million on him too!!!! If I had the money la. He's so nice to her... AND HE'S SO HOT!!!
WHERE DO YOU FIND A GUY LIKE THAT! I WANT!!!!
*Ignore the hairstyle by the way


Where oh where can he be...

Life is kind of like an overhue palette now..
There're no block colours, because everything is so uncertain..

3 comments:

  1. hehehe that guy's hot but too bad it seems he got a centre parting? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. XINYING :)7:13 PM

    ROO HUI :D! OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU WATCHED ZETTAI KARESHII ALSOOOOOO! OMG OMG :D:D:D YES! i am unrealistically in love with KNIGHT-o! AHHHHHHH :D omgomg :) yes yes yes

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!
    too many OMG in one comment!!!

    but he's so hot and sweet!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete