Alright!
I decided to be nice, so I'm dedicating this post to the pet.
Sunday was a break from everything that was weighing me down, a much needed break from projects, work, tests, whatever not.
It was our first attempt at picnic-ing that turned out.. well, not exactly what was planned.
But it was a blast anyway :)
We travelled all the way to Labrador Park; we had to walk a really long route, stopping here and there, wondering if we were on the right track, and finally getting there.
What you see is green, green and the sea! Wei Rong planned the whole day and I felt really thankful he did what he did.
Anyway, the day left me with 100+ shots and a very tired camera. Let me narrate some irrational shots:
This is dumb poot pretending to be a zombie because pictures turned out really white.
I think he looks more like the Ponyo fish. Look at that mouth.

We took much interest in taking pictures because the pictures turned out really nice. Wei Rong got really excited since his skin looked flawless in the pictures. He kept bugging for more.

Here, he pretends to be a model for what else but some drink advertisement. I think he just wanted to drink water. GAN!

Favourite picture of the day. We both look really nice here! Look at my sharp nose! Yay! Joy is me :)

This looks surreal; doesn't look like Singapore at all. Haha.


Ok. This shot I MUST explain. We were trying to see who has bigger nostrils and of course he wins me hands down. Jojo might win though! HAHA! Kidding.


Wei Rong fears he'd turn bald soon like his daddy so I offered to share my hair with him!

Ok. This is not as gross as it looks. They're just raisins! :) And yummy too.

I feel like a pig cause I keep eating. HONEY RIBS!

What is the dog doing there 'Dogs are not allowed in the Nature Reserve'?



I thought we took sufficient pictures but nope!

Ok, seriously enough pictures.

This picture looks as though we super-imposed our picture into the background right??? HAHA! But it's REAL! REALLY!

Acting mafia like. We work for the China Papaya.

And then...
At night, Pooty surpised me with SPARKLES! YAY!
I got to play sparkles twice recently, as compared to the few years before Shoe's bday!



Thanks Poots :)
I great love you.
Ji tau sweet!! :)
ReplyDeleteRAISINS MOUTH JI TAU DISGUSTING
SHUDDUP LA JIAYI!
ReplyDeletethanks for taking every opportunity to JITAU me. lol
And thanks for finding my jitau love phrase! :D
ReplyDeletejojo sure win in a nostrail contest!
ReplyDeleteand ur skirt is so pretty ^^
yay! thanks paps! :)
ReplyDeletethis hols, i shall spend time trying to be a seamstress! if successful, i sew u a skirt ok? :)