Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year

New year was fun. I mean, isn't it always fun to collect money! Haha.

There was just so much to eat! My mom gave me a great job of selecting the goodies to be placed in our main pastry tray. So.. While I picked out each little treat and arranged them nicely on the tray, there were inevitable pieces that broke. And I ended up eating those pieces, and maybe slightly more. HAHA.

New year is the time to put on the fats man. But heck, I am no skinny bamboo and I never intended to be one anyway.

Welcome to China. The usual family portrait :) I love my family even though we're all queer in one way or another. I guess queerness just blends!
This is Gerald, whose mother calls Gigi, which is the name of my aunt's dog. Strange.
And that's my popo! With a sneaky Pengo creaping behind us.
Ok. I'm no pianist, but my aunt's grand piano's gorgeous! :)
Can you see in the background?
My Peranakan heritage!!!
Second day of New Year-ing, Pengo and I wore similar outfits. It wasn't planned I promise. As usual, the foul face.
YAY! My pretty owl dress and Accessorize wallet. You'll never guess how much I got it for.
Happy Moo Moo Year everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. wth u didn't link me???
    lousy friend you are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought u didn't wanna be linked?!?! fine fine. i'll link u LA!

    ReplyDelete