It started when we were trying to get our ideal shot for the FEM LoveFest poster. We were discussing spa at Block G and everyone got insanely hungry; maybe just me cos we were rattling on about our F&B options for the resort. I wanted to bite off the table and eat Brie's toe. Then Ahjuma and I promised the seke we would eat LongJohns with him but he took so long to finish his CSIT fieldtrip reflection making my stomach go in cycles = hungry -> not hungry -> famished. When he FINALLY finished, we left for Vivo.
And so it began..
Posing like models ei. Wanna be on top?
Ahjuma really needs her hair treatment sessions. Gosh. BALD SPOT!
At Siloso beach taking fake-lover shots, Ahjuma felt dejected and started drawing L.O.V.E on the sand. Awww.
My favourite shot from the whole process :)
Then I rushed down in ECP to meet the loves.
Today's Shoe's 19th! :)
OLD SHOE OLD SHOE!
Still the same size 5. Haha.
My friends are the same, as crazy, noisy, lame and lovely.
After a dinner of mixed bbq food, we set the surprise plan into action. Quek and I were meant to distract Shoe, but she saw the sparkle. So we tried to hug her to stop her from seeing. Then horror of horrors. Quek tried to whisper something in my ear but ended up kissing my cheek!! OMP. I felt something gross and slimy on my face!
Okok. Here's the highlight:
Quek was talking about how her sister overheard a group of ahlians speaking hokkien in the cinema toilet.
"Wah! Ee eh gui chut lai, wa JI TAU SCARED-ED!" (Translated: Wah! The ghost come out, I totally SCARDED-ED)
Dumbo Quek thought it was super funny so she began using Ji tau for everything.
Quote: "You ji tau smelly", "Wah eh gey peng ji tau pang" (my chicken rice is totally nice smelling)
Ya, you get the idea.
Anyway, the picture below was made by Fann for Shuning.
Only at the end of the day did we realise it was meant to me a heart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Fann: Shu Ning! I'm sorry the heart didn't turn out too well, but at least it lighted up!
Shu Ning & I: Huh, what heart?
..Pause..
Fann: The heart at the beach!
Shu Ning: Oh! That's a heart ah??
..Pause..
Fann: WAH!!!!! WA JITAU HURT!
------------------------------------------
HAHA! Classic man.
Ok, I'm lazy to narrate further, laughing takes up alot of my energy. I'll let the pictures do the talking! :)















Happy Birthday Shoe.Roo loves you :)
I think this is ji tau funny!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! I really didn't know there was such a hokkien word. Apparently Ahjuma does!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops that was me using the wrong account hahaha. ANW I ALSO KNOW! YOU JI TAU NOOB HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHUH! really?!? aiyo. i think u and ahjuma used to be jitau ahlians right?
ReplyDelete