Wednesday, January 14, 2009

She tries!

Oh man. You know how it feels when shit happens to you. It's not like shit in drizzles or droplets, it's like shit that pours, buckets of shit. Currently, it feels as though is raining cat shit, dog shit and even cow dung. GAH.

Anyway, I'm glad FEM presentation's tomorrow so that's another thing done.

Then, I look back and see a list more:
1) Friday: Culture Research Paper
2) Saturday: Put up FEM poster
3) Thursday: TTB online test
4) Friday: CRS report due
5) After CNY: FEM Reflection Paper & Culture Test


AAHHHHHHhHAHHAHHHHHhhhHHAHHhhhhhh.

Jesus please save me.

On a side note, in reply to Mr Pang's blog post about my cooking, IT IS NOT THAT BAD.
Wei Rong is a creature that hardly consumes any salt. I think he even said that about himself; being allergic to salt and all. Which is a familiar trait between slugs, snails and such. Let's not forget raw wounds and ulcers! Everyone knows how painful it is when you rub salt against a raw wound. Maybe he's genetically made like that.

Today, I made Ahjuma egg sandwich and she thought it tasted good. HAHA.
"Thou shall only cook for people who will appreciate my food"
YUP! That's me! :)
Stinko Poot, COOK FOR YOURSELF LA! (I was trying to be nice. PFFT)

*This post was not meant to be insulting in any way though it might sound like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment