Saturday, January 31, 2009

Because I got tagged by Joanne Chew

1: Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
Forehead

2: How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
First, it wasn't morning. It was 12.15pm actually. I felt really dreamy cause my dreams felt real and nice for a change.

3: Who was the last person you took a photo with?
Ahjuma. It was during Culture presentation and Joe's group was presenting! Haha!

4: Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Yes.
I have been raised in a family that has a domestic help for all my life. ALL MY LIFE.
I hardly do housework, only on special occassions like CNY when people come over and make a mess of our place and I can't simply slouch back into my comfy couch because I think my mom would scream till my eardrums rang till day break, and my sister would give me deathly glares.
In addition, I rely heavily on my dad, cos he's my man, and I'm his little girl! :)

5: Would you ever donate blood?
Yes! I've been wanting to this for the longest time even though I'm pretty afraid of the needle piercing through my flesh. But everytime the blood donation drive comes to our school, I'm having my period. And I'm not sure if I can because I'm supposed to have a lower-than-average blood count.

6: Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yep! The closest I had to the male version of Dorea and Joanne would prolly be Momo! :)

7: Do you want someone dead?
No. I'm a nice person. But when I get really pissed, I feel like I truly could kill someone on the spot.

8:What does your last text message say?
To Wei Rong: Hi! I'm done and on my way home now. Alone :)
It was a hint for him to call and I'm glad he did (even though he said he didn't want to)

9:What are you thinking of right now?
How long more this quiz is going to take. Seriously. My brain juice is drying up.

10: Do you wish someone was with you right now?
That would be nice :) I do like company.

11: What time did you go to sleep last night?
I think it was close to 3am.

12: Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
Forever21. I'm really into basic shirts now. I just bought 2 shirts yesterday! Yay! More clothes!

13: Is someone on your mind right now?
More than someone actually.

14: Who was the last person to text you?
Poo poo.

10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ:
1) Dorea
2) Wei Rong
3) Momo
4) Marc
5) Ahjuma
6) Papaya
7) Jiayi
8) Shoe
9) Fann
10) Emily

15: Who is 2 having a relationship with?
Erm. Me. (This is strange)

16: Is 3 a male or a female?
Definitely Male. Mo's like a MAN! haha.

17: If 7 and 10 get together will that be a good thing?
Jiayi and Emily?? That is so strange! Maybe they can talk about MJC! Lol

18: What is Number 1 studying about?
How to control her scary secondary school classes. And about Cho cho. LOL

19: When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Varies.

20: Is Number 4 single?
I think so!! Are you Marc? Ok, I'm positive he is.

21: Say something about Number 2.
He's actually a guy. Like really.

22: What do you think about Number 3 and 6 being together?
Momo & Paps? The weirdest ever. HAHA! I think there will be a communication breakdown.

23: Describe Number 9.
Someone so genuine and real, she's truly a gem :) PLus, she burns for Christ and I respect that about her alot. She's always there for her friends. Child-like yet mature. Yup, that's Fann.

24: What will you do if Number 6 and 7 fight?
Paps and Jiayi fight? That would be unfair becuase of height inequality! But if Ahjuma and Paps fought, that would be totally entertaining!

25: Do you like Number 8?
She's my longest friend! 13 years and still going strong! :) Love you Kahteck!

2 comments:

  1. i dont want to fight with ahjuma mah..her hair would tangle me and i would never get out .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Height inequality?! Ji tau mean! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete