Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cow Year

I just realised I've not posted since last year. Wow! New year post!

Quote Ahjuma, it's my year cause 'I'm a cow' Moooo.

I think she's more cow like than me since her ehhemmm; can produce more milk. HAHA.

Kidding.

Anyway, today was pretty cool. Jiayi's 20teen birthday. Papaya's so happy someone's same age as her. But not FEUR long PAPS! YOU ARE GONNA BE AN OLDER PAPAYA SOON. Haha. Old and rotten fruit.

Today's my first for a few things!

1st time I met Quek in 2009, 1st time meeting baby ethan, 1st birthday amongst the 06 loves, 1st cellgroup! WOW! I'm in Y.A now even though I think I should join the kids in Sunday School cause I'm spiritually a baby.
Praying hard that I will learn and grow :)
This is a life-long and more commitment I wish to stick to.

PS* Quekity Quek, it was fun walking in circles with you and filling in.


사랑 참 아프다 너무 아프다
쉼없이 날 웃게하고 끝없이 나를 울린다

Yesung's voice is so sexy.

1 comment:

  1. okay, i think its been damn long since i visit anyone's blog. and i realise the word "paps" appears a lot times here!

    1) its SIWON not SHI WON! walaoeh!
    2) im not an old papaya, cos im not even a PAPAYA!
    3) You, Jiayi and Ahjuma prepare to pay me whatever u all promise to give, cos i will marry SIWON! :B
    4) yes, Yesung has a sexy voice and he's really hilariously cute !

    ReplyDelete