FINALLY. I think the TTOP report is finally finished! Then, Geog by friday.. THEN... FREEDOM! FREE FROM PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm brought down to reality by 20 Century Fashion Assignment 2. Gah.
But that's not too bad.
What's worse is tomorrow there's SSM and I'm like waitress. pfft.
And the big guy's dining in. OH MAN.
I hope I don't spill anything or break anything.
Can you imagine a quiet restaurant then suddenly 'PIANG!!! KABOOM... SHRIEK!!!! I'M SCALDED BY HOT SOUP!!!' Then the whole restaurant wil turn to look at what caused the commotion and that would be me. If that happened, I think I'll grab a spoon of one of the tables or maybe from some customer and start digging a hole through the marble floor and bury myself or maybe go into hibernation.
WAIT. I can't dig a hole through the floor. I'll fall to the 2nd floor which is lobby, then to 1st floor which is sugarloaf.
IF THAT REALLY HAPPENS, I'll like run away and go into hibernation at some green unreclaimed land. That's Plan A. Plan B shall be playing dead. I'll try to foam as much in the mouth so I'll look convincing.
YAY. TTOP IS REALLY DONE. JOY.
Till Friday, I shall look forward to Tuesday instead.
Btw, I just watched Penelope. It's a feel-good show. It doesn't hurt that Jame McAvoy is so cute too :) He's sweet and he plays the piano. He's dreamy
No comments:
Post a Comment