Wednesday, July 09, 2008

6 years

This post is so random. I read what Quek tagged on the tagbaord and I suddenly felt like digging up old pictures. HAHA. I think I looked really bad last time. The hair. Oh man. BAD HAIR DAYS.

Here's to all people precious :) missing old times, embracing the new.

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live, I live
QUAD SQUAD! We go way back. Piling on each other in Prague. Llama isn't cold at 10 degrees?
Favourite shot in Prague. The creepy hotel with a freaky lift and electricity-saving lights.Getting stuck in the lift, carrying crazy heavy luggage up 7 stories of stairs.Eating icecream in the cold. It wouldn't melt even when we left the ice cream out in the open for half an hour.Crossing Charles bridge with shoe as our guide.Getting corn to float around the hotel basin every time we turn the tap on.
First and last SYF. Singing with all our heart and soul and anticipating the results.
We worked hard together and won GWH together :)
Cos '1choir,1voice'

Sick of mugging for the Os', doodling on the class noticeboard.
Chee and Wee column.
LIT CLUB!
Mr Kang and his LAMEASS JOKES.
'Quick! Let the spider bite you. Then if one of them come to school tomorrow without glasses we'll know why right?'
Singing the hokkien umbrella song in class. HAHA!
FLAG DAY TOGETHER :)
There was a sign saying 'DO NOT TOUCH THE ARTWORK' but Wingyan and Quek did it on purpose. I should threaten to sue them. I have the video to prove it!
Our only concert. And Faith and I designed the whole Programme book.
The silouhettes are us! TRULY.
Posing on stage.

Take these wings
And learn to fly
To the highest mountain in the sky

The result = Applause and plenty of flowers. Makes me feel warm.
SQUISHY SQUASHY SQUIRE!
I remember the VJ Trio came down to support us.
MR TOBEY! Ah hui misses you.
It christmas everyday with you.
We're tired MR G! Let us sleep! Enough Math.
I remember all the crazy things we did during math tuition.
'AH!!! I AM A STUPID GIRL!!!'
'KAYU!!!!'
'Hold my shirt....
AHHHHH! LET GO OF ME!!! I WANNA JUMP!!!!!'
*Water comes out of mouth and sprays all over table.*....*SHRIEK!!!!* 'MERLION!!!!'

I'm half a Quek too! :)
The Chew and I plan fun on Quek's bdays. Quek sucks at planning parties.
The Wedding Singers and the MC.
'Guy who looks like Randal Tan, girl in dress like yours, hen-pecked husband and wife, fat girl, girl in green dress....'
'SAVE FOOD FOR ME!'

Life is a road I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever wonderful journey.

We're stuck together for good like peanut butter and jelly :)

Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret that
I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent
A little more time on you.
6 years of bestfriendship. We're really retarded but we're retardedly the same wavelength and frequency. So we're retardedly the same velocity too.
Our other third. Together we make a whole. (Pls dun kill me Chew, I love Chew)

I'm so glad I found two angels
Someone
Who would be there when all my hopes fell
I want to fly
Looking into your eyes.

We're really still kids. We love Disney.
Our plan to live together in the future if we're all not married by the age of 30.
Even if no man wants us, we've got each other.
And even if we are married,
we'd still live beside each other! HAHA

An apple for serenity
A pendent for balance
Beads of jade for beauty
You must proudly show it
Now add a cricket just for luck
And even you can't blow it!

Our friendship is built like a block of lego bricks. We're stuck together for good and better :)
I'd never trade this love for anything in the world.

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river deep enough
That will keep me from getting to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment