Friday, July 04, 2008

My Pet

Do you remember when you were in primary school and your english teacher would always force you to write a composition with the title 'My Pet'. HAHA!

Well, let's try something like that today.

My Pet's name is Poot. He (yup, IT's a male) has 2 arms, 2 legs and hair. He is brown in colour with many spots on his face. Because of that, I also named him Chocolate Chip Cookie. But I later realised that it was too long a name, so I decided to call him Poot.

He was given to me 4 months ago by my friends Papusamy and Ahjuma. He is potty trained and can do many tricks like dancing and playing the piano! He is a dog... Actually, I'm not sure what he is either. I was told he is a hybrid. I thought it was some sort of a bird initially but it turned out that he looked more like a puppy.

He is a good pet because he keeps me entertained. Poot also likes to drink alot of water. When I mean alot, I mean ALOT. He finishes 1.5litres of water within 15 minutes. Poot has also a sweet tooth. We feed him candy everyday. However, Poot is very picky about oily food. He eats his greens, but hates overly oily food so we can't feed him leftovers, we feed him grass instead.

This is a picture of my Poot.

If lost, please contact me immediately. Poot will miss home terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment