But there's nothing I can do now. Just try harder.
Remember I was really confused over what I wanted to do (I WAS AMBITIONLESS). Well, Poot suggested I write out a whole list of possible jobs that I could do. Odd things like Cartoon Voiceover, Mime, Work in a circus popped up. More normal ones would include Work in Disneyland, Work in Club Med, Graphic designer, Childcare teacher. The list is pretty long. I really would like to work in Disneyland or ClubMed since I'm already in this course. BUT... They're both overseas. Means staying overseas for long periods :( I'd miss home.
My favourite was actually this: Stayhome Mom, Part time webshop owner (selling what is to be determined). WOW! Me motherly! I got really inspired by my sister's friend's older sister who's actually a stayhome mom who owns a webshop selling jewellery she makes. They're really pretty. It's kind of a dream job cos you can work from the comforts of your home and all.
Anyway, for now, I still have to work hard. THIS ISN'T A CHOICE. I'll just try my best and let God do the rest I guess. That's one long rhyme. I promised alot of people I would; my parents, my sis, Poot. Poot gets upset everytime I say I wanna give up. I'll try ok Poot?
Oh! Here's something funny. Yesterday when mugging for accounting at Siglap Mcs with ahjuma and poot, we say something super unglam.
THE UNGLAM!!!! GUESS WHO THE 'HAIRY' LEGS BELONG TO.
LOL (Poot. pls dun kill me)
My Poot's so weird he's cute! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment