Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday :)

Yesterday-Good Friday, today-Saturday and Today-Easter Sunday.

Today was a day full of excitement, laughter and joy.
The morning was filled with finger action: Shopping online and sewing.

YES SEWING! HAHA!
I was dutifully, almost housewifishly, sewing my floral print skirt! It's my first clothing sewn ever! So proud of me. Plus every stitch is authentically hand-sewn thanks to my lousy sewing machine that totally backfired and started jamming after every 10 seconds of sewing action.

Just to brag, here's the final result of it anyway.
Anyway, Peng treated us to High Tea at Goodwood Park. The food didn't fare in range. But I guess it was pretty good. They served loads of local and nyonya dishes. The dessert spread was yum!

This tiny piece was simply too pretty to eat!

Ipah's going home soon :(
I feel rather sad because we're so attached to her already. How many years have she been around again? Hmmm. I think since I was in Secondary School. So that makes it almost 7 years!
I'll miss Ipah! And her food, and her sewing :'(

The night was occupied with Marc, Chew, Azmi and Marc's SAJC friends. We went to support the budding artist at B&Js.
I took a video of his performance actually, but it's not clear. Haha. Chew was delighted Marc dedicated 'Terrified' to her.
And Azmi is HILARIOUS! The whole night he was entertaining us with his vocal and rapping skills. Oh! And he speaks in this unknown accent to mankind. He claims he's trying to speak like an 'Ang Moh', but he doesn't really sound like it! Chew said that both of us are clowns cause I followed suit in the rapping part. Haha! Now 'Kiss from a rose' is stuck in my head thanks to Azmi.

Dinner was at Swensens. I'm amazed that I can still eat after that huge High Tea. Marc ordered a serving of Shepperd's Pie and Chicken Baked Rice. My gosh. Horse appetite. We made sure that this time he had money to pay.

It was real good fun. Haven't hung out with my friends in sometime. Can't wait for Mo to get back! Then we can go audition for B&Js (says Marc).

Happy Easter everyone! :)
MY REDEEMER LIVES!

2 comments:

  1. I love the song TERRIFIED haha!! your introduction and OMG Ipah is leaving haha!!! No more nice lady to open door for me when I come ya hse nxt time or macaroni

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Terrified old news la you outdated ahjuma. Marc sang it. I think the recording's on facebook! :)
    I'm sad Ipah's leaving too :(

    ReplyDelete