Saturday, April 25, 2009

Music Feeds

My Sister and I invested in a massage chair for my parent's anniversary. (More like a year worth of presents combined)
Wow. Truly a hole in the pocket I tell you.
But of course there are beneifts :)
It comes with music speakers that can blast while you're enjoying your massage so I've been music hunting since.

I WANT THIS SONG BUT I CAN'T FIND IT!
It's so catchy!
V-Factory's Love Struck


Here's a happy number.
Listening to it makes you feel as though you're bouncing on fluffy white clouds, eating chocolate muffins with rainbow sprinkles, surrounded by an entire collection of assorted cakes, cookies, wtih a haagen daaz ice cream push cart within reach, and a cup of cold yoghurt drink in your other hand (one hand's holding the muffin remember).



There's no greater joy in being a fool than knowing that you made someone else's day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment