
































I think there're 400 more photos in Jonathan's SLR which Quek brought along.
On the first day of our trip, she very smartly brought the wrong memory card, so we had to buy one at the HK airport. Haha!
Now I know what I'm like that.
Birds of a feather, flock together.
The whole trip was pretty much eating.shopping.eating.shopping.sleeping.eating.eating.shopping.
I remember once Dorea, Deborah and I were taking the MTR back to our hotel, and they made me laugh so hard I started tearing in public! I think it had something to do with me twitching my nose. Anyway, the guy beside me gave me a weird look so I gave him a gangster face. Haha. Seriously nonsense.
I'm amazed at the amount of money I can spend in a short span of 4-days! I think Chew's the ultimate. 30 pieces of clothing, 10 pairs of shoes, tons of accessories! Wow!
Ok. The past few days I have been quite intensive. I'm trying really hard to lose the pounds I gained from the trip. Skipping 1000 times, practising juggling (this is no joke especially since most of the time is spent picking up the rolling balls), mahjong (which I lost twice in a day), and even distributing newspaper!
On a side note, I'm now a Licensed Fool! :)
Saviour, He can move the mountains
He is mighty to save.
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
No comments:
Post a Comment