The tooth operation was a success even though the process was freaky. I heard drills and sawing, and things like 'suck out the blood here', and felt blood splashed across on my face! Gosh.
And now, I look like that.
Chubby Hamster like.
But on the bright side, I've got a 7-day MC! WHEEE!
Ooo. Go watch this video, it's totally random but so cute! :)
I remember seeing it in the cinema few months back.
Hamsters are friends, not food!
sigh!! why did my wisdom came during my holidays!! GROSS!! the above statement declares a cow that is trying to act sick!! BURN THE MC HAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteawww. AHJUMA. I'm not faking it. I'm just utilizing my parent's money! Haha!
ReplyDeletehey babe, get well soon okay!
ReplyDeleteand why is ahjuma calling you a cow? so not you...
thanks zat! i'm all better. i can even eat bbq-ed chicken wings! :)
ReplyDeleteshe calls me cow cos she thinks i eat alot like a cow. but i think she's more cow like than me. cos she's got more MOOOO-ILK! ;)
BUAHAHHA
kidding!