Thursday, February 26, 2009

Maybe he's just not that into you. You know..

Yesterday was Exam.Nerves.Wet.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Lido.Talking.Fun.Run.Home
Haha. I really miss hanging out with girlfriends.
You see pretty clothes and go 'OOOO!!!!'
You see cute guys and just 'GUSH'
You see sale and suddenly'*zoom*' (dashed off to grab good deals)

Initially it was Lynn, Jiayi, Ahjuma & I. Then there were 3.
I conclude that Lynn is weird. She speaks her own language. Who the heck knows what a 'tahsoo' is. (it actually means tissue) WOW LYNN.

Anyway, then it became like a purposeful shopping trip - get Minxue new slippers. Boy does she need those. Her old brown ones are so worn out they actually concaved in and look clay-like. Gosh. Like footprints inprintment on the plastic-rubber material. Jiayi and I ended up shopping for ourselves too. Haha. But most of the time, I was like their hanger. Carrying their bags, stuff. Once, the load was so much, plus with people pushing around to get pass fat me to the otherside, I feel flat on my butt. I could not really get up so I stayed sprawled across the floor for a good 5 mins before Jiayi gave me a helping tug.

And not to forget laughing so hard at Borders we had to rest by the staircase. (ask Jiayi to show you how to do Charades for Brokeback Mountain.) We moved on to the highlight of the day: THE MOVIE! 'He's just not that into you' is really something everyone would understand, cause there's a part that just reaches out to you so personally. Go watch it, you'd get what I mean. Those are real and possible scenarios, likely characters in life. Quite cool, and insightful :)

Ok. That's all for today. The holidays have just begun ;)

You said it again; my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burn in the dark
I'm in love, I'm terrified

No comments:

Post a Comment