Ok. I know I just posted moments ago. But this is really random and funny!
While passing by Chew's blog, I saw this on the tagboard.. (in reply to Joanne's quiz thing)
debs:
hahaha if marc and me get together that would be weird on many levels! and wth would i fight with beverly?!?!? hahahaha that would be interesting
marc:
i'd get together with anyone who cooks well deborah so that's nothing weird about it. except that its your maid who makes the mean spaghetti.
debs:
hahaha so maybe i should learn how to cook then i'll be super desirable! EH I CAN MAKE MEAN SPAG TOO!
joanne*debs:
haha it was hypothetical but both of you are really feisty so i'll just totally video the fight ahaha, and if you ever marry marc, you'd need to get 4 jobs to support his appetite.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I still think the idea of Marc and Chew together would be really cool! Saves giving out an additional wedding ang bao.
Eternal Breakfast Girl can feed Horse Appetite Boy with her everyday breakfast power concoction :)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment