With regards to my previous post, apparently people did receive my sms and DID REPLY. So that means my phone totally cocked up. Haha! All's fair.
Yesterday we celebrated Chew and Fann's bday!!!
Happy Birthday loves.
It's nice meeting up with my girlfriends again. Felt like home and love.Then I met PAPS cos we were going for Festival of Praise 2008!
WOO! The parachute band and Reuben Morgan of hillsongs were there to perform.
We were sitting at the balcony south, all the way to the back and the music was blasting in our ears. Yinzhou was there too! He was in black, plus he's already black we almost couldn't see him. HAHA!
Anyway, the point is, I've never actually felt such an extrodinary contrast of feelings before. I felt so terrible because my body was aching, I was having cramps, bloatedness, nose was leaking like a tap, I think I was having fever cos I felt hot and cold all over, I was having a bleeding love (like literally), I was full of uncertainties, guilt, confusion. WOW. That's quite alot for one person to take. Yet at the same time, during worhsip and praise, I've never felt so liberated, understood, touched, sincere, free, loved, motivated, inspired, appreciative, passionate, certain of my exitence. I think I understand how God wants me to live.
I learnt that I have to take control of things within my circle of control and that would include my emotions, feelings, actions; everything that 'I' have to play a part for. Yesterday night was like Wow. Truly. From this point forth, Roo has a new motivation, a new goal in life - to live it to the fullest, a step at a time. Embrace the moments you live in. Think about the future, but don't harp on negative things. Remember your past, but don't wallow in it. Like the pastor said, 'Don't feel sad in advance.. Why do you keep replaying the bad movie bits in your life over and over again, in slow motion on HD with surround sound stereo!'
I've never felt more certain about my priorities in life. I want to put God first, followed by family and friends. Because without Him, I would have nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment