SEM 2.1 IS FINALLY OVER!!!!! NO MORE BESE, NO MORE GEOG, NO MORE SSM!!!!! WOW! This means I get to keep my nails again! :) Joy!
Also, NO MORE CYA!!!!! It's a sad and happy thing. I'll miss being at Changi. Oh well.
To celebrate the commemoration of the very special day (yesterday), Poot and I had our 14th date! :) Can you believe it, we've been together for sometime now but we've only had 14 dates! HAHA! (Excluding study streaks, slacking-at-house moments, the 100th day date)
It was a day of slack, randomity, food & SHOPPING!!!! The last part was much needed. Quote the poot: "Roo needs to be fed every 4hours"
I think I'm undergoing hibernation, or maybe preparing for my hibernation during the holidays. I keep eating and eating and eating and sleeping! I slept for 12hours straight from yesterday night to this afternoon. My gosh.
Back to the point.
Food!!! We ate very random things for brunch/lunch/tea/dinner/supper. Hmm. Japanese omelette noodles, californian maki, salmon sushi, egg mayo sushi, yakitori balls, chwee cheong fan, ice cream, milk tea, oatmeal raisin cookie, tokyo chicken stew... Is that all? I can't remember what else we ate but that's about it. I like eating bit by bit at a time. Makes me feel happy. Makes tum tum happy.
Anyway, yesterday was a time to shop! Everyone needs retail theraphy! Poot was giving me a face when I picked out the first blouse I bought. Pfft. He ended up buying a shirt too!!! GAH! He was upset that womens' clothes are usually on sale and cheaper. Give it up boy, that's how the world rotates. NYAHAHA!
Mah dress. (OMG. I'm actually indulging in dresses!!!! Then I hear Quek's voice in my head; "It's about time.")Pootie's shirt.
Lalala. Miss Roo's becoming more feminine. Oh well. Doesn't mean I'll start wearing skirts and dresses on a regular basis. Pfft. Shorts are my firstloves.
Oh! Here're some nice pics I didn't upload cos I didn't have the time to. (Trust me. Last week was URRGGH.)
Celebrating NDP 2008
My attempt to take artsy fartsy shots. Favourite shot of the day - Ohiyo!
Jump shots! WHee!
With the Paps and the Ahjuma.
Geisha Fukako Osaka's Fartface.
Retardness.
Artsy Fartsy shot - Black,White & Red. (The string line of parachutes!)
The following shots are to commemorate the Singaporean Spirit! (KIASU yet INNOVATIVE!)
Presenting Plasticbag beanies!
This uncle set the trend man! From one....
to many!!!!!
Monstershoes Series!
Airshow! I LOVE PILOTS!
Group shot. Wet cos of the rain, red cos of the sun, happy cos of the company! :)
Night shot of merlion park.
FIREWORKS!


LOL! Ahjuma is just suey. She wanted a fireworks backdrop shot too but too late! Awww. Don't cry Ahjuma!
That day was the bomb, plus I got a tan.. Er. Burn. I was red like a lobster for 3 days and now my scalp is peeling. Well, at least I'm better off than Poot who's brown like a mudslide and shedding skin like a snake.
Ciao bella, I'm off to study..
Ok.. I'm trying. After this episode of Iljimae. JUNKI FEVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment