Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Whine. I NEED ICE CREAM

WOOHOO. It's the hols already!!! Was it the hols the last time I posted? I don't think so.

THIS SEM REALLY SUCKS. I think I can start digging a hole and burying myself. I want to bury Chaochao & Xiangxiang with me too. WHY BURY ME? Cos it'd be better than facing my mom's wrath when she comes to know of my results. :( I think I did really badly.

I'm not supposed to here typing now. I should be off to Popo's tutoring Gerald. Oh well.

The hols start off with a full schedule. First week and we're busying making money. MONEY MONEY MONEY. You can never get enough of it. But I'm working odd jobs so hopefully I don't need to collect pocket money from dee & mee this hols.

ROO'S LIST OF THINGS TO DO
Many many things.

Meanwhile, I hope to be able to set up the blogshop soon. It'd be like fulfilling one of my dreams. Doing what I love and getting paid for it :)
Ideas ideas. I need a brain blast.
OH! AND THE THREADLESS CONTEST!!!

Officially pronounce me BUSY.

And here's a shoutout to a monkey swinging on the tree.

HAPPY 18 BANANA BIRTHDAY WAYNIBABY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment