YAY!!! I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MY NEW BLOG SKIN!!!
This marks an all new way of positng. I shall try my very best to post in proper English. This means with capital letters and all. The keyword here is 'try'.
Anyway, I hope you; who are reading this, think that this skin is nice as well. I spent the whole day trying to complete it, starting from scratch, literally. I'm proud of what's become of it. By the way if you're wondering, the doodle at the bottom right of the page was draw by me! Truthfully! I'm glad I got to use it. The words are blurred but it says 'The stars connect our love'
I need to bathe and sleep! Oh no! I feel extremely guilty! I've not done anywork today! This is very very bad. I shall attempt to wake up early tomorrow morning to start on work.
HOMEWORK LIST
- 20th Century Fashion: Start research on Roaring 20s Flappers
- Accountancy tutorial 3
- GGTM Case Study 1
Go go go! Get your arse moving and quit being a sloth!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment