The Artist started picking up his pace. He had a time schedule to meet. This piece of art has to be done by 7pm. Despite being weary and exhausted for painting numberous times in the day, he still gave it His best shot, nothing less than that. For He did not want to disappoint those who appreciated His artworks, and even those people who will not seem to notice or care. It didn't matter to Him. They were equally important.
Watching Him paint that nothing short of gorgeous portrait was just breathtaking. Bruised and battered I was, yet, the pain faded away instantly. Just like how paint would dissolve into the to-be-disposed-off murky paintwater everytime He cleansed His paintbrush. It filled my heart with all good feelings, namely hope, faith, trust and love. It made me feel truly deeply madly loved. It told me that there is always someone who loves you a great deal walking right beside you. I was fortunate enough to capture a mental image of the final masterpiece. And now, I share it with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment