Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Divinely Favoured

"We had a love so strong.. that is just seemed like we were one.

I would get ready to tell him something and he would open his mouth and say the very thing, that I was fixing to tell him.

And then. there were those moments when I would lay my head on his chest just to listen to his heart beat. And then one night. I realized that his heart beat, matched mine.

I have had an opportunity that few people ever get on this earth. God has blessed me to share time and space with a man that he designed himself just for me.

I've not only been blessed.. I have been divinely favored."

-Aunt Myrtle, Madea's family reunion

sometimes we forget how beautiful the simplest of things can be, like a thought, or the sound of our heart beating. I don't know why, but that quote melted my heart. I'd love to find a man like that. =) And i know that the day i find him, would be the day that God's big plan for me, has been set into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment