Friday, March 02, 2007

*YAWN!!!!!*

What a way to begin a post. i’m currently filling my ears n my brain with music from assorted movie soundtracks. I haven’t had much time to blog this week. Let’s see… I’ve had a crazy-insane-energy draining-soul sucking week.

Monday: had to go work. I think Monday was the day I had nothing much to do at office right? After that I had to rush for practice for the huayi festival thing. Ate bread for dinner.

Tuesday: work again. i don’t really recall if I had much to do. I think not. Hmm.. whatever. Main point is, after that, I had to leave for Korean class in town. Tiring. I didn’t even eat dinner. OH RIGHT. GCC CNY LUNCH TREAT. I ate supper anyway, which was a cup of corn.

Wednesday: I loved Wednesday. Not much work if I can recall. Oh wait.. the work started pouring in after lunch. Erm. Had to look for some articles online. Yaaa.. n print them out for my boss. So I ended up meeting chew n marc late. We met and ate dinner. It was so much fun. =) we started talking all about ‘unique’ experiences. Or rather, hilarious situations we got ourselves into or weird things we like to do. haha. Like how chew gets all excited when she sees brown paper bags. And how marc doesn’t like to leave doors open, he likes them shut. And like how I don’t like It when the mat/cloth on the floor is in a mess instead of smoothly and properly being laid out. Ya. Little things like tht. I shall pass talking about the hilarious sitiuations. Then we went to 7-elven to buy a drink. Stupid chew bought plain water and didn’t want to buy my PINK DOLPHIN. I was broke u see. Marc bought a cup of hot chocolate which was too milky n tasted gross so he threw like half the cup full away.

Anyways we say a newspaper report on this 9 year old girl getting pregnant and all. I KNOW!!! SHOCKING RIGHT?? ONLY NINE YEARS OLD? LIKE… ERM. I THINK I ONLY EXPERIENCED PUBERTY IN SEC 1 OR SEC 2. THAT GIRL WAS IN PRIMARY 3. hai. What it the world turning to?

Moving on. We sat by the bus stop and starting singing random songs. We were very cautious of every car that drove nearby cos chew insisted that they would want to kidnap us. So she armed herself with her deadly, semi-spoilt umbrella while marc armed himself with scaling-hot chocolate. i. I just sat in the middle. Worst come to worst, I would take out my pink penknife I keep in my pencil case. (sounds scary eh.. penknife… BLOOD SHED!!!!!! DIE!!!!! But my penknife is the size about 3 cm)

Our outing kinda reminded me of the previous outing we had at café cartel. That was hilarious… I think it was in dec. go search my archives.

I mentioned sth like “ I think I forgot how to fall in love..” it was very random n I just suddenly felt like that. Chew n marc said it sounded so sad… and asked me to put on my msn nic. LAME LA. It sounds so emo-corny. Baah. I’m happy the way I am now. =)

Talking about 3cm, sam helped me buy a hitsugaya toushiro keychain which costs freaking $8 ( I have to pay her ok). She insisted it was really nice.. so I was like ok la ok la. Cos I really like toushiro. Toushi toushi!!! It’s still with her. I’ll collect toushi home asap. BLEH. Dun try steal toushi.


he's so cute. =D




Back to the crazy week schedule.

Thursday: yesterday, I had a lot to do! like the articles researching again and keying in data which I had to look for on the web. Then, I had to rush to the hua yi festival thing again cos it was the full-dress rehearsal. Darn it. They don’t accept three-quarter sleeved white collared tops. They want them FULL SLEEVES. What’s the point. We’re singing behind this opaque curtain thing. Bah. Fussy pot of a woman. Anyway, at least I had rather decent dinner. They provided packet-dinners. Our singing thing ended at around 11pm so all of us had to make our way home via mrt. So I ended up reaching hope around really late and exhausted. Sat on the couch, channel surfed and BAM!!! What do u know… star world was telecasting American idol which I missed! Yay!!! Watch watch watch until 1am.
Yup. Ate a lot of Chinese new year snackkies which watching. So I’ll grow fat and haggard. Darn it.

I’m really hungry now… lunch time already. But I have to go buy a white long sleeved top cos of that fussy woman. Haha. Aiya. I almost fainted this morning la. So tired and I had a throbbing headache n I started feeling very very cold. Now much better. Ok. That’s it for now. =)
I wanna watch my hana kimi and hana yori dango!!! Can’t wait for tonight. Sleep. Beautiful sleep. MY BED!!!! GLORIOUS BED… n my dearest pillows. Chow chow and xiang xiang. =) can’t wait for class bbq too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment