Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wiggly Worm

I thought this was kind of funny.

I felt so lazy this morning that I had to wiggle out of bed, crawl across the floor to get a phone, lie flat on the floor, legs facing the ceiling while making the call, remain lying on the floor for a whole 5 minutes doing absolutely nothing when no one picked up the call, sprawled across the floor again to put the phone back, and snuggled back into bed.

HAHA.

Man. I am one lazy bum. It time to get this bum moving before it turns even more epic than it already is.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:35 PM

    Hahaha! You sound like a CREATURE. Epic it is not! Love, the. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE!

    haha!
    i truly felt like a worm. it's quite fun. i bet ethan feels it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY U CHANGED BLOGSKIN! this one looks whiteeeeeeeeeee.haha

    ReplyDelete