Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pretty Prints

WHEEE!!!

It's been so long since I last blogged!
Man, Sentosa's one hectic place.
PROJECTS PROJECTS PROJECTS. Save me.

NO! RUHUI CAN TOTALLY DO THIS.
I'm quite determined to do well this sem.

So much's happened. Biennale with 06 loves was a blast.
First was Lynn's random balloon SURPRISE!

PORKY AWAITS LYNN WITH A FLOWER :)
OMG.
Geisha looks like Sadako.

Happy turning 18 Lynn!

I've learnt something that day, Cartel serves REAL YUMMY CHICKEN STEW!
Seriously! Go try it. It's da bomb.

I remember laughing so hard before this group shot cos Paps was cramped into this really weird Mermaid looking position.

OH THE PAPAYA.

More recently...

Pooty and I explored CHING CHONG Chinatown! :)

We both didn't know the way, so we didn't get to do much other than walking around aimlessly.
(BUT NOW THAT I REALISED THEY SELL EMBELLISHMENTS THERE... I WANNA GO BACK!)
Pooty really doesn't like it there.

Anyway, we ended up in Marina instead.

WARAKU!


I LOVE THE CORN SOUP. I love corn soup! Creamy corn soup. That's Pooty with a pout! Pouty Poots.

Recently, I'm obsessed with something pretty!!

PRETTY JAPANESE FABRICS!

Accesorize bag. Accesorize bag. Sew my own lah!

I need to know how to sew first. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment