YAY! i'm finally posting again.
ok. took me a while to get this post done but i think the pictures look nice! =)
here's what i did before my japan trip!
planet shakers concert!!! it was so last min, so by chance, so God sent it was cool. quek had last minute tickets. it was really cool. everyone was just so high! love the atmosphere. I felt like i was burning for Christ! =)
JANG! i didn't know how much to talk about my nipon trip, but i decided to let the pictures do the talking. enjoy! =) you can pretty much guess where i've been. now i'm back n down with a fever, flu, cough, sorethroat. tht sucks. 
JANG! i didn't know how much to talk about my nipon trip, but i decided to let the pictures do the talking. enjoy! =) you can pretty much guess where i've been. now i'm back n down with a fever, flu, cough, sorethroat. tht sucks. 
For all u music lovers out there, this show's a must watch. it's so inspirational. it's about a music prodigy trying to find his parents using his musical talent. i love freddie highmore. he's so suited for these sort of roles.
"I believe in music the same way some people believe in fairytales.
What I hear came from my mother and father.
Once upon a time, they fell in love.
Somewhere inside me, I know that they always wanted me.
The music; I thought if I could play it, they'd know I was alive, and find me...
It's all around us. All you have to do is listen."



No comments:
Post a Comment